Sunday, March 20, 2011

So I have been slacking a bit with Blogging, but poor little Miles is teething BAD and on top of that is going through a bit of separation anxiety. By a bit I mean I literally can't put him down with out a tear being shed, this makes typing hard as I haven't quite mastered the one handed typing.

On the Miles front, yes he is teething once again, as if 6 teeth in the last 2 months isn't enough. He is getting 2 at the same time on either side of his bottom front teeth. Poor little drooling man, he seems to be the happiest when he has his pointer finger just sitting on the tooth, its way cute but makes everyone around him soaking wet!

Do to this not so much fun teething experience poor little man is going through, we are getting very little sleep and the sleep we do get is very broken up. Most nights we aren't going to bed till 11 O'clock and he is up at 2 then 5 then 7 and maybe if I'm lucky he goes back down till 9. Its so great the little things that just seem so wonderfully silly when you are incredibly sleep deprived.....

The other night we were doing our normal bedtime routine....Bath, Bottle in our bed while we read him a story and then when Miles finished his bottle he was fussing a bit so we both cuddled up next to him on either side and after about 5 silent minutes of hoping he had finally fallen asleep I whisper to Brian "He is holding my ear" , Brian responds " He is holding my eyebrow" LOL it was a great moment, silent laughing of course as to not wake little man up!

No comments:

Post a Comment