Saturday, May 5, 2012

So im a day late posting (I blame Brian!) but im offically down 3 pounds since last week, well week and 2 days but yay! And I broke through into a nother 10 count. To explain I think of each 110,120, 130 ect is another 10 count when going DOWN breaking in the one below you are is huge so im starting my new week in my new 10 count that I havn't been in for 3 years which is exciting!

Im so happy these days I think making myself healthier is just making me feel like a happier person. I love my outlook I just want to be happy, not stressed not angry about things I cant control but just happy for what I can.

Tomorrow is mine and Brian's 6th wedding anniversary! Wow how things have changed in 6 years we were just laying in bed this morning before bean woke up and talking about where we were 6 years ago......broke, living at his moms, him being a student me with nothing to do all day. But we had unconditional love we knew we would push through all that and get somewhere better and oh how thats true we are sooooo happy and love our lives together with our little man.!

No comments:

Post a Comment