Friday, May 25, 2012

Woops!

So admittedly last week I skipped a post, woops!

In reality I didn't feel like posting because I hadn't lost anymore weight and after a bad week I had actually GAINED dun dun dun..... but the entire reason I'm even posting about my weight loss is to be accountable and if I cant be accountable for gaining then whats the point?

So last Friday I had gained 2 lbs which sucked alot, gaining weight just ripes into your sole and makes you feel like a failure. But after a woe is me kinda weekend I picked up my socks this week and was determined to get back down.

Today I'm weighing in down 2.5 lbs so back to where I was plus an extra half a pound yay!

I'm hoping to see some bigger numbers going forward because I feel more focused. One thing that's been hindering my number still is sugar not that I have been having  a ton of it but sometimes I just NEED it and then I eat to much of it like chocolate I could devour a bag of MnM's in no time if I let myself.....talking about it makes me want to let myself lol its suck a weakness!

One thing that seems to really help me when I'm trying to say NO to candy or NO to seconds or NO to junk food is to tell myself that this will not be the last time you are every offered candy, or that tasty lasagna or the last time MnM's are available there will always be MORE and right now you CAN say no.

So for today and my mini goal of all this week I'm going to say no thank you to candy and sugar! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment